Schedule a mammogram at CAMC
Getting your annual mammogram doesn’t have to be an ordeal. When you visit CAMC, we make it easy to fit a mammogram into your busy schedule with four convenient locations in and near Charleston, WV. In addition, we welcome walk-in patients for screening mammograms and offer easy appointment scheduling so you can feel confident about your breast health all year long.
- The Breast Center
- CAMC Imaging Center – Kanawha City
- CAMC Imaging Center – Southridge
- Teays Valley Hospital
Our goal is to provide the best possible breast care for our patients, which is why our locations are staffed with board-certified radiologists, registered radiologic technologists and professional staff committed to providing the following services:
- Breast biopsy (minimally invasive)
- Breast ultrasound
- Digital mammography
- 3D mammography
- Digital X-ray
- MRI breast imaging
Manage your breast health
Not only do we provide dependable and accessible breast care, but we also offer tips and education to patients regarding early breast cancer detection.
According to the American Cancer Society:
- Women in their 20s should begin breast self-exams.
- Women in their 20s and 30s should have a clinical breast exam by a health professional every three years.
- Women who have a family history of breast cancer or are at high risk for developing breast cancer should get an MRI and a mammogram every year beginning at age 30.
- Women who are age 40 and older should have a mammogram every year.
Schedule a mammogram at CAMC by calling (304) 388-9677. Our imaging locations will provide you the services you need to have peace of mind about your health.
Keep up with your breast health by scheduling an annual mammogram at CAMC.