The CAMC Sleep Center helps patients with a variety of sleep disorder symptoms. Take this sleep assessment to determine if you might need to visit the Sleep Center to be evaluated for a sleep disorder.
- Are you forced to sleep in another room or on the couch because you act out your dreams?
- Do you get crawling or other sensations in your legs?
- Are you too tired to participate in social events?
- Do you have trouble sleeping?
- Do you have difficulty staying awake?
- Do you have morning headaches?
- Is your lack of energy causing you to be depressed?
- Do your family members, spouse or significant other complain about your loud snoring?
- Do you fall asleep at work or school?
- Are you having a hard time concentrating?
- Do your fellow workers, supervisors or teachers label you as unmotivated and disinterested?
- Have you fallen asleep or dozed while driving?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, consider asking your doctor for a referral to the CAMC Sleep Center. Call (304) 388-7507 for more information.