Cardiology is the branch of medicine pertaining to prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the heart and the vascular system.
- EKG/Echocardiography evaluates patients’ cardiac function using electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, color flow doppler, transesophageal echocardiograms and stress echocardiography.
Phone: (304) 757-1838
The program offers three phases of rehab:
- Phase 1, inpatient: low level walking, education, diet, risk factor and home exercises
- Phase 2, outpatient: individualized supervised exercise
- Phase 3, maintenance: offers a place to exercise in a medically supervised environment
Eligible candidates include anyone who has had any of the following conditions or procedures within the past 12 months:
- Acute myocardial infarction (heart attack)
- Coronary artery bypass grafting (open heart surgery)
- Stable Angina
- Heart valve replacement or repair
- Heart transplantation
Phone: (304) 757-1837