The arrival of a new baby brings excitement and anticipation. But when your baby has a medical need, the feelings of fear and uncertainty can be overwhelming. Now more than ever, you want to find the best doctors who are specially trained to take care of children's delicate medical needs.
The CAMC Physicians Group Cleft Center/FACES is the ONLY Cleft Center in West Virginia recognized by the American Cleft Palate Association. It is comprised of specialist physicians, dentists and allied health providers committed to both young and older patients in need of comprehensive craniofacial management for congenital and acquired deformities. The Center also serves as a resource for primary care providers in the evaluation and management of patients who may require a specialist's care. Consultants from neurosurgery, otolaryngology, genetics, dentistry, speech, audiology, social work and other disciplines are available for each patient's visit during clinic hours.
The Cleft Center is located in the medical office building at CAMC Women and Children's Hospital. For more information call (304) 388-2950.
Download our Brochure
TOTAL PEDIATRIC FACIAL SERVICES
- Cleft Lip and Palate with Coordinated Team Care
- Skull Shape and Suture Fusion
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Orthognathic (Jaw) Surgery
- Distraction Osteogenesis "Jaw Lengthening"
- Birth Marks, Hemangiomas and Asymmetries
- Trauma and Post-Traumatic Deformities
- Facial Tumors, Cysts and Pathology
- Dental Implants
- Craniosynostosis (a birth defect in which one or more of the joints between the bones of an infant's skull close prematurely before the brain is fully formed)
CAMC Women and Children's Hospital
Medical Staff Office Building
830 Pennsylvania Ave., Suite 302
Charleston, WV 25302