CAMC: Expertly Treating Neurological Conditions in Charleston, WV
At CAMC, we understand the devastating toll neurologic conditions can take on your life and on your loved ones. The team at the CAMC Neuroscience Center is the region’s leader in diagnosing and treating neurologic disease and traumatic injury.
CAMC is also home to the only Primary Stroke Center in Charleston.
Advanced Neurological Services
We know that every patient is unique, which is why our Neurosciences Center offers a wide range of services:
- Neurosurgery.Our highly trained spine and brain surgeons perform high-tech procedures to treat brain tumors, brain injuries, spine injuries and more.
- Neuroradiology.Our endovascular surgical neuroradiologist focuses on the diagnosis and characterization of abnormalities of the central and peripheral nervous system, spine, and head and neck using advanced neuroimaging techniques.
- Neurology. Our neurologists provide coordinated stroke care and rapid-response stroke diagnosis and treatment. They also specialize in treating epilepsy, seizures, migraines and other neurologic conditions.
- Medical rehabilitation. With one of the largest hospital-based medical rehabilitation programs in the state, our rehabilitation experts have completed specialized training in brain injury and spinal cord rehabilitation.
- Neurological intensive care. In our neurosciences ICU, we can care for individuals who have suffered from a disease of the brain, spinal cord or nervous system.
- Neurodiagnostics. Our state-of-the-art technologies enable our team to identify the origin of a neurological issue, including conditions of the central nervous system.
From our advanced Neurosciences Center in Charleston, WV, we are able to treat patients suffering from a variety of neurological diseases.