Located conveniently on the first floor of CAMC Women and Children's Hospital, the Women's Medicine Center is an outpatient office specializing in maternity services and other care provided by a gynecologist. Patients are seen by appointment only, which are available Monday through Friday, excluding all major holidays.
Twelve residents and two nurse midwives staff the Women's Medicine Center and offer a variety of women's health services including:
- Pregnancy: including routine prenatal, delivery and postpartum care
- High-risk prenatal, delivery and postpartum obstetrics care
- Gynecological cancer (requires referral from patient's primary physician or OB Gyn)
- Infertility counseling (we do not offer reversal of tubal ligations)
- Birth control (including Mirena, Implanon and surgical intervention such as tubal ligations)
- Surgery, including hysterectomy
If you are having a baby, or need to schedule an appointment with the Women's Medicine Center for another women's health need, please call central scheduling at (304) 388-9677 or
For questions about our services, please contact us at (304) 388-2427.
Pelvic Floor Center
Women's Medicine Center Department
Map your way to the Women's Medicine Center