The CAMC Foundation collects and uses personal information from donors that includes: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and donor comments. In addition, the CAMC Foundation keeps a record of each donor's giving history. This information is kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development process to analyze overall giving patterns in order to make accurate budget projections.
The CAMC Foundation does not sell, trade, rent or share names, addresses, telephone numbers, or e-mail addresses of our donors. The CAMC Foundation will use contact information (e-mail, telephone number and address) of donors for these purposes only:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donation
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy
- Donors may request, at any time, to not receive our solicitations
- Donors may request to not receive certain mailings, such as our newsletter
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website
Typically, the CAMC Foundation publicly recognizes a donor by publishing a donor's name unless the donor explicitly chooses the "anonymous" field when making a donation. Anonymous gift information can be used for promotional and fundraising activities (to exclude the donor's personal information).
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our donor database. Please contact Karen Lewis, Development Associate, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-388-9860 if you would like us to update, correct or remove your contact information.