It is our mission to provide high quality, cost-effective, interdisciplinary patient care that addresses the physiological and psychological condition of the injured person. Our staff of highly-trained professionals will strive to maintain regular communications with patients, physicians, insurance companies, the legal community and the employers, to ensure the highest level of patient care.
Our goal is to get people back to work quickly after an accident or injury on the job. We provide:
- Back care education/seminars
- Expert testimony
- Fit for duty evaluations
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Job site/ergonomic evaluations
- Permanent total disability assessments
- Post-offer employment screening
- Work hardening and conditioning programs
- Work simulation/return to work programs
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
CAMC General Hospital
501 Morris St., Second Floor
Charleston, WV 25301
Phone: (304) 388-4900